What a year! Whether it was at one of our in-person events, or as a part of our nationwide virtual house party, you all brought the energy and came through for the IBD community!
Here's a recap of our amazing year:
- Over 1,000 of you joined us as at one of our 20 events (both in-person and virtual).
- We came together on December 4 for our second virtual house party, hosted by Andrew Coleman Smith.
- Together, you collectively raised more than $1.29 million which will accelerate the progress toward cures for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
how you're helping:
With the help of funds raised by spin4 crohn's & colitis cures, the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation is improving the quality of life for those affected by inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). This includes:
- Investing more than $400 million in IBD research since the Foundation's inception.
- Addressing unmet needs in IBD through our Novel Technologies Initiative, which harnesses cutting-edge technologies and supports innovative projects.
- Launching the Surgical Research Network, our first-ever coordinated-funding effort to study surgical outcomes in IBD.
- Expanding resources in key areas such as pain and fatigue, nutrition, and mind-body therapies.
- and so much more!
shout out to our inner circle: