In what was a difficult year, you came through for the IBD community! The #power2cure movement continues to gain momentum, and with the help of our supporters, we have been able to accomplish some incredible things!
- YouTube star Rebecca Zamolo brought the energy as the host of our virtual house party, while DJ Alex Kislov kept us moving to the music. Our instructors Lovelyn Redfearn (cardio dance) and Jordan Wilson (cycling) made sure we got our sweat on!
- 112 participants raised over $1,500, earning the VIP treatment at our exclusive mixologist experience with The Cocktail Guru (Jonathan Pogash).
- Our house party became a global event, drawing in participants from Canada & Peru!
how you're helping:
With the help of funds raised by spin4 crohn's & colitis cures, the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation is accelerating the pace of research and empowering those affected by inflammatory bowel disease. This includes:
- Investing more than $384 million in IBD research since the Foundation's inception.
- Connecting more than 2 million people through our education, support, and advocacy programs last year.
- Catalyzing critical research in new domains, such as wearable technology to detect inflammation, and how diet affects IBD.
- Providing much-needed COVID-19 resources to the IBD community.
- and so much more!
shout out to our inner circle: