the #power2cure movement more than doubled in 2016, and with your help, we have been able to accomplish some incredible things!
making a difference:
with the help of funds raised by spin4 crohn's & colitis cures, the CCFA accomplished so much this year!
- launched the 1st major national research initiative on dietary intervention in patients with Crohn's disease
- embarked on a new research initiative to study the impact of environmental triggers on disease onset and progression
- continued ground breaking research including the microbiome initiative, genetics initiative, and the Pediatric RISK study
- developed 20 quality measures for treating patients with IBD through our Quality of Care Program
- CCFA Partners has over 14,000 patients reporting data that researchers are studying & analyzing
- continued development of the largest and most innovative research & information exchange platform ever created - IBD Plexis - which will transform how research is done
- and so much more!