The #power2cure movement more than doubled in 2017, and with your help we have been able to accomplish some incredible things!
making a difference:
With the help of funds raised by spin4 crohn's & colitis cures, the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation accomplished so much in 2017!
- Sent 1,158 kids to Camp Oasis.
- Funded $28.6 million in research grants.
- Supported 11,777 people through our IBD Help Center.
- Embarked on new research initiatives to study the impact of environmental triggers on disease onset and progression. This includes the first ever nation-wide study of dietary intervention in adult patients with crohn's disease, called the DINE study.
- Continued ground breaking research including the microbiome initiative, genetics initiative, and the Pediatric RISK study
- Developed quality measures for treating patients with IBD through our Quality of Care Program.
- Continued development of the largest and most innovative research & information exchange platform ever created - IBD Plexis - which will transform how research is done.
- and so much more!